READING ROOM FOR THOSE WHO LOVE STYLE AND LIVE CREATIVELY




Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Greta quotes !


Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening


Being a movie star , and this applies to all of them , means being looked at from every possible direction.You are never left at peace , you are just fair game


I do not want to be a silly temptress. I can not see any sense in getting dressed up and doing nothing but tempting men in pictures.


I never said : "I want to be alone ! ", I only said :" I want to be left alone ! ". There is all the difference.


I smoke all the time , one after the other !


I want to be alone !


I wish I was supernaturally strong so I could put right everything that is wrong


If you are blessed , you are blessed , whether you are married or single


Life would be wonderful if we only know what to do with it


There is no one who would have me - I can not cook


There seems to be a law that governs all our actions so I never make plans


You do not have to be married to have good friend as your partner for life


























No comments:

Post a Comment