READING ROOM FOR THOSE WHO LOVE STYLE AND LIVE CREATIVELY




Thursday, May 6, 2010

They said it with style...


I do not think I m pitiless, but I do not like sugary stuff...

Anthony Hopkins


It is elementary, my dear Watson!

Sherlock Holmes


Man, I really like Vegas!

Elvis Presley


It is easy to fool the eye, but it is hard to fool the heart.

Al Pacino


Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love

Hamlet


We are living in an interesting time of fear and anxiety...

Anthony Hopkins


There are four questions of value of life...What is sacred? Of what is the Spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for?

The answer to each is the same. Only Love!

Johny Depp


The more I study religion, the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.

Richard Burton


Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain t goin away.

Elvis Presley


I do not need a bodyguards, I am from South Bronx.

Al Pacino


To want to be perfect, to be perfectionist is a denial of death, denial of humanity.

Anthony Hopkins


May the wind always be on your back and the sun upon your face and may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

Johny Depp


The world is full of obvious things witch nobody by any chance ever observes.

Sherlock Holmes












No comments:

Post a Comment