READING ROOM FOR THOSE WHO LOVE STYLE AND LIVE CREATIVELY




Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thoughts by Sir Ben Kingsley!


Explore as many dynamics and paterns in human behavior as you can as a story teller...


Camera can look into your soul, but with the audience in the theatre you have to throw your soul them...


I changed my name from Krishna Bhanji to Ben Kingsley in order to play Mahatma Ganthi.

There s a circle!


I have not read rewews since 1984. Anybody could tell you, my wife would be the first one.


I handle fame by not reading anything, by not fliping throught certain magazines, I just do not go into that area...


The wounds will stay with you far longer than news will stay in the memory of the readers, whether it is good or bad...


The negative site of the fame I coupe by living in English countryside, I m really engaged by bringing beautiful movies to people, telling wonderful stories...The rest really should not interest me, it is not part of my life.

I m dealing with it by looking at something more beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment